At Jonco Industries, custom sewing and printing services are supported by sophisticated cutting technology; we have a full suite of custom cutters available to handle any kind of material — from cardboard to high-performance leather, metal, or even glass.
Our precision cutting services serve a wide range of industries, including the automotive, apparel, construction, retail, marketing, and commercial sectors.
Cutting & Routing Capabilities
Our cutting services support production at all scales. We can cut complete products, parts, internal components, packaging, and signage to meet specific client needs.
Our cutting services include:
Our fleet of specialty cutters is fully supported by skilled craftspeople and bolstered by a host of additional finishing services. Check out our equipment page for details on our precision lasers, digital and tabletop cutters, and pure/abrasive waterjets.
We work with a wide range of materials at Jonco across our list of cutting services. Commonly worked materials include:
- Metals (Aluminum, Steel, and Titanium)
- Plastics (PVC, Acrylic, Polycarbonate, and Styrene)
- Fabrics and Flexible Materials
Cutting is fast, efficient, and extremely accurate, allowing us to easily manage complex, sophisticated designs and delicate materials.
The Precision Cutting Process
We manage your project from start to finish, beginning with your custom design.
- For printing and design projects, it is essential for cuts to be exact. When we create print specifications, physical patterns, or prototypes, we also streamline and fine-tune plans for cutting execution. This makes for precise, registered cutting that can be reproduced with accuracy.
- We can readily cut both small batches (in hundreds of products) and production-scale runs (of 1,500 items or more) to fit the needs of various applications.
- Our team will follow up with any additional finishing and assembly services needed, all at our home facility.
- We coordinate final shipping and pickup to ensure quick, efficient delivery.
Additional Services from Jonco
To accommodate the special needs of any industry, we offer a full host of complementary services, including:
We believe in creating work that is innovative, well-designed, and practical, not to mention economical to produce. Whether your assembly project starts from scratch or with an existing product, our talented team of design and engineering professionals will provide an ideal solution that meets your exact needs.
Whether used on posters or point-of-purchase (POP) displays, a protective coating can take your custom print job to the next level of professionalism and performance. Treating a banner or poster with a protective clear coating allows for enhanced color and aesthetics, as well as long-term value.
Our coater provides a high-speed finishing solution for both flexible and rigid substrates, managing media up to 64 inches wide at a maximum thickness of 3 inches. Gloss, dry-erase, and matte surface finishes make for the perfect final effect while protecting against UV light, general wear and tear, and even graffiti.
From cutting and sewing to assembly and packaging, every step is offered in-house. This allows us to take on high-volume projects while ensuring quick turnarounds and superior quality — even when dealing with complex specialty work and brand-new products.
Our full-service cutting services are supported by printing, sewing, coating, and dedicated in-house art and fabrication departments to meet your project’s every need. From the prototype stage to full-scale production, we’ll bring your project to market with transparent timelines and close collaboration.
To learn more about our specialty cutting technology and other digital finishing services, request a quote.