Contract packaging, otherwise known as co-packaging, involves the process of putting a product into its finished packaging. At Jonco Industries, our contract packaging capabilities include helping companies create an attractive yet cost-effective packaging system. We work with several types of packaging to ensure a solution that meets your exact needs. Whether your company is large or small, we are here to assist in handling the full packaging supply chain.
Our Contract Packaging Services
At Jonco Industries, we offer a full range of packaging solutions ranging from food packaging to secondary packaging. To meet the needs and requirements of our customers, we can provide the necessary packaging for a variety of products, including liquids and powders.
Some of our contract packaging capabilities include:
- Primary and Secondary Filling
- Food/Non-Food Packaging
- Supplement Packaging
- Liquid Filling
- Bottle Filling (food/non-food)
- Pouching (food/non-food)
- Gummy Bear Packaging
- Blister Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- Clamshell Packaging
- Club Packs (non-food)
- Shrink Wrapping
- Cello Wrapping
- Gift Sets (non-food)
- POP Display Assembly
- Fulfillment Services
Partnering with Jonco Industries
At Jonco Industries, we know how critical packaging is in maintaining the quality and integrity of your products; therefore, we are committed to providing the highest quality packaging solutions for our customers. These solutions include:
- Multiple packaging materials
- Die cuts
- Protective packaging
- Custom packaging
- Dry and liquid packaging
To ensure that all details and timelines are met, our dedicated and experienced team works with you throughout the entire contract packaging process, from packaging design to warehousing and fulfillment.
When you partner with Jonco Industries, you gain access to the following benefits:
- 24-hour Turnaround. We provide rapid solutions for projects that meet our minimums and capabilities.
- Front End Package Design Support. We can help with your labeling, branding, and packaging design.
- Turnkey Services. We can locally source and procure your raw packaging materials, so all you need to do is supply the contents and await the finished product.
- Flexibility. We understand that requirements and needs may change, and we strive to be flexible to meet your evolving needs.
- We can customize your packaging solution to meet your exact product requirements and design preferences.
Contract Packaging from Jonco Industries
For companies that lack the time and resources to handle their own product packaging, contract packaging offers a cost-effective solution for putting products into their finished packaging. At Jonco Industries, we bring decades of packaging experience to every project, so we can exceed your expectations and provide you the high-quality packaging you need with the superior service you deserve. Contact us today to learn more about our full range of contract packaging solutions and additional services or request a quote for your next project.