The team at JONCO Industries, Inc. has worked since 1980 to bring full manufacturing services to companies large and small. Offering the convenience and professionalism of a one-stop fulfillment shop, we’re proud to offer a wide range of industrial solutions, backed by years of industry experience.
In 2007, complete food packaging and filling joined specialty printing, sewing, cutting, and custom assembly in our portfolio of services. We are FDA-registered and fully prepared to manage your project from start to finish, handling packing, labeling, branding, and custom design work.
Food Grade Packaging Capabilities
The JONCO team operates with both a 14 and 10-head scale system, a vertical form fill and seal machine, induction sealer, volumetric filler, stand-up pouch filler, six-head liquid filler, single-head liquid filler, L-bar sealer, heat tunnel, band sealer, and metal detector for ultimate quality control.
Our specialty food packaging work includes:
- Liquid Product Filling and Packaging
- Dry Product Filling and Packaging
- Custom Labeling
- Pick Packing
- Private Label Processing
- Specialty Shrink Wrapping
- Order Fulfillment Services
- Date and Lot Coding Management
The JONCO Process: Top Quality at a One-Stop Shop
The JONCO team designs each project to fit your exact needs and supports every step with expert insight.
- Before setting up a plan for your food packaging project, we will discuss all of your individual needs, specifications, and expectations thoroughly. We can exchange all necessary paperwork upfront, conduct plant visits, and run a full-time product study.
- JONCO provides complete in-house packaging services, but we can also work from customers’ existing packaging solutions as needed.
- We create a detailed timeline for production and a custom schedule for material delivery, receipt of product, and all essential project milestones.
- JONCO executes the project, completing the run with full quality assurance programs in place: metal detection, weight verification, and all necessary evaluations and inspections for FDA and SQF Level 2.
- After the project is complete, the team manages every last order detail, right down to packing, shipping, and reliable, efficient delivery.
Additional Services From JONCO
We’re proud to support our food packaging specialties with a full suite of complementary services, providing the ease, quality, and professionalism that comes with a one-stop shop dedicated to your specific needs.
Enhance your project with:
At JONCO, we have the creativity, experience and technical expertise to provide packaging solutions for your most challenging project. JONCO has the capacity to fill and package dry contents, in densities from talc to gravel, in container sizes from one ounce to 55-gallon drums. Liquids can be filled and packaged in drums, cans, bags, jars, vials, and plastic or foil-tubes.
JONCO has what it takes to package your product appropriately and safely. And because we keep a high inventory of packaging materials onsite, we’re sure to have what you need.
Working With JONCO
The JONCO team can support all projects from prototype to full-scale production, with the experience and quality control necessary to bring your food packaging project to market with efficiency and ease.
We can manage projects of all sizes, and ensure close collaboration, competitive timelines, and transparent work processes for all jobs we take on. To learn more about our food packaging capabilities and discuss your options with an expert, request a quote today.